ALU-BUTIA (uPVC Window ALUSKIN)
To be in more harmony with aluminum facades and to take advantage of uPVC windows with full insulation, the company has developed aluminum claddings in different colors to create an aluminum appearance for uPVC double-glazed doors and windows while enjoying the proper insulation of them.
Given the developments in façade architecture and design and to harmonize windows with building facades, some projects require aluminum windows which will, in turn, deprive the user of the advantages of insulated uPVC windows. Therefore, to integrate the advantages of insulated uPVC windows with an aluminum façade, Butia Sanat Complex has manufactured aluminum claddings for doors and windows. In addition to all mentioned benefits, such doors and windows minimize heat transfer by adding one more layer to the window pane. Aluminum cladding in uPVC windows increases the stability and mechanical resistance of doors and windows and is available in different colors to match the building façade.
Advantages of aluminum-cladded uPVC doors and windows
• Retaining the features and benefits of uPVC window insulation with an aluminum building façade
• Improving the mechanical resistance and the stability of doors and windows
• Increasing the rate of thermal insulation and soundproofing with the addition of aluminum cladding to uPVC windows
• Improving the window’s thermal resistance to the sun’s harmful radiations
• Offering the aluminum cladding in different colors
• More economical than thermal break aluminum windows